W.O.W I have no words. I remember when I had first started this blog just about 3 months ago and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I even a brief period of time when the fat elf got to me and I just wanted to forfeit the entire idea of continuing on with my nonsense and lust with envy and perhaps a bit of jealousy – but of course much applause for those who got the recognition they truly deserve. But the cliche award speech stops here. I didn’t win anything, at least I don’t think this is what it’s for… If you happen to read Nick’s post ( http://shittalkinnick.com/ ) on passing this award on to fellow bloggers, I think he really hit the shit talkin jack pot to include me for nominations.. but I am still immeasurably grateful and humbled to be nominated by him, so if you get this read this NIck, and if you haven’t already read my comment on your page, a thousand thankyous and curtsies (:
And to formally begin my trip of seven minutes in heaven :
post 11 random things about myself;
answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me;
pose 11 new questions to other bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so);
11 Random Things About Me
1) I love tattoos and piercings.. much as I obsess with my cat’s paws and abuse him (with love) to infinity, in which cases I don’t even think are probably legal in most states..
2) Just so I can fulfill the rebel image to a slack, I got my conch pierced yesterday – proceeding to add the newest addition to my tongue and rook to hide from my mom – wishing to break the ignorant stereotype. But no I don’t drink or smoke pot. Ever. Sorry guys.
3) Though I say what I said above, I’m also a huge book worm with OCD regarding my books; so no 90 degree angles or dog ears or I will play SAW 1-7 with you.
4) Gigantic wuss to the next level – still working on not being scared of the witchy part in Sleeping Beauty.. but I tell myself I am just very thoroughly empathizing with the music in the background. Did I mention I’m a band geek? Guess what instrument I play.
5) Yes, I love the classic old Disney. And if I could I would turn all my pals gay on my marathons – working on that too.
6) I still pride myself for being stronger and faster than all the now-football guys back in elementary, because nowadays my most recent achievement is devouring the amount of chocolate I do on a day-to-day basis and getting whipped on my 7th push up.
7) I have a very wicked sense of humor and if you were to see me, then get to really know me, you would not believe half the things that I say.
8) Absolute laziest person you’ll ever meet. The most I do with an exercise ball is bounce on it, then proceed to fly like superman. Bless the faeries for my metabolism.
9) Love cute things and chocolate. But I hate cute drawings. Art to me is Tim Burton style. With a few exceptions.
10) I’m Asian and math is my worse subject. Not just 92% bad; Get made fun of on a day-to-day basis.
11) I once thought Amazon people were tall blue people. Maybe 5 times was too many a time to watch Avatar.
Answer 11 Questions
1) What was the last thing that made you cry? Oh this is depressing; arguing with my mother about tattoos, then she told me to get one when I grow up and not see her if I chose to do so.
2) If you had a super power, would you share it with anyone? Definitely; share it with my few favorite people and live like kings.
3) If you could talk to anyone alive or dead, famous or not famous who would it be? I want to say my father out of respect, but as the wuss I am, I don’t really wanna see anyone I know that should be dead and I’m sure my father would love it if his last image of me was not me whacking his ghostly figure in the face.
4) Would you rather go back in time or travel to the future? I’d rather go back and enjoy some simple children things; the future seems a bit depressing.
5) If the person you loved was dying and the only way you could save them was to press a button that would kill thousands of people you have never met before, would you do it? No, because if I were to love anyone, that person would know better than to fear death in exchange for thousands of innocent lives. Unless this was a thriller, then maybe just so coincidentally, all the bad guys.
6) Would you rather 10 minutes of love or 10 minutes of lust? 10 minutes of lust ; love can last longer than that. A moment will always just be a moment thing.
7) How many fingers am I holding up right now? Three. what’s a loss of three for an incredible driver, which in his name I’d suppose would also possess impeccably dexterous fingers.
8) If you could change the topic of your blog what would you change it to? It has no ultimate purpose, but if you were to put a label on it, probably something lame like my diary which I abandoned 3 years ago.
9) Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their aura. Does that make sense? You just know when you meet one of ‘those guys’.. and immediately walk the other way.
10) Dogs or Cats? Cats, since this is my first one, and you never knew how fun it is to cuddle something so flexible. And it drools the same amount.
11) Whats the last thing you regretted doing? I regret having ever mentally noted that I shall stop looking/following more blogs because I want to read practically every single one of your’s and won’t do justice otherwise. But that’s stupid; in thanks to all the people who gave me a chance.
Ask 11 Questions Of Your Own
1) Who’s your favorite Disney character and why?
2) Forgive and forget or get even? If you’re going to be nice tell me how you got there.. if you’re evil like me, give me ideas.
3) Biggest laughing spree – constipated face and epileptic appendages.
4) If you had to save someone significant, would you give up your life? And not be a bitter haunting ghost about it.
5) Crazy 1940’s dancer or a shower singer?
6) If you had a choice, would you choose to be the opposite gender? Why and what would you do if yes.
7) Vacuum, sweep or mop?
8) First kiss – disappointment, butterflies, or fainted cause you didn’t wanna breath on them.
9) Biggest motivation/inspiration/aspiration in life.
10) Ever insecure about yourself; how did you get over it, or still currently working on it?
11) Laughter is the best medicine?
Spreading The Love – in no particular order cause love does not know a number or a face
( sorry guys I don’t know how to shorten a link and rename it, pointers anyone? )
http://cristianmihai.net/ – If there’s a definition for a writer, it’s the one who not only does it and knows it, but the one who can write about it so people who aren’t even writers feels like they’d been one too.
http://becomingcliche.wordpress.com/ – Whoever said mums’ have no sense of humor. Living proof.
http://sassandbalderdash.com/ – Ever popular and sarcastic. Bringing my attention the most randomnest things in life and giving them depth and significance. It’s like a lecture. With a bit of sass.. and balder dash..
http://tracysite.wordpress.com/ – Neurotic, charming, madwoman; I fell for it.
http://righttobitch.com/ – Read it, I’ve got no words – there’s a sweetheart beneath the cursing.
http://clownonfire.wordpress.com/ – You already know.. if you don’t, you do now.
http://singlegirlblogging.com/ – As a selfish request, and perhaps a compliment, your single life should make money as a reality show over the ones we have nowadays.
http://thebettermanprojects.com/ – Encouraging and personal. Sometimes he’s so positive I kinda hate him on my lazy days. Sigh, but I know he’s good. We need more guys like him.
http://whimsoffairness.wordpress.com/ – Honestly, the first time I read his blog. I died. Of laughter. And even now he can masterfully orchestra humor to my still wet eyes down to soberty in undulating patterns.
http://scott-williams.ca/ – One of the initial supporters when I had started; what can I say, a counselor who doesn’t suck and possibly a hired gun ! (No I’m not his client so I don’t get any special discounts or anything like that) – The total package.
http://thegoodgreatsby.com/ – Cannot get enough of this guy. Went through a stalking fiesta on his blog – and still wasn’t sick by the time I got out. I call that charm.
And with this I believe I am finished my over stayed welcome in heaven.